We have moved to First Floor Offices, 71 Christchurch Road, Ringwood, BH24 1DH. Our telephone number will remain as 01425 482773.
Community First New Forest is a passionate charity that seeks to improve the quality of life for people and communities living in the New Forest District and surrounding districts.
Who we support:
- Voluntary and community groups and volunteering
- Older people and people with a disability
- Children, young people and families
We do this by:
- Providing support and advice to local voluntary and community groups
- Helping people to volunteer
- Delivering local services that help people with their needs
Our services include:
- Community support and development
- Volunteer Centre
- Community Transport
- Hire of mini buses to local voluntary and community groups
- Moped loans for young people
- Home Improvements
- Nightstop – helping young homeless people
- Young Carers
All of our services will put you at the centre – your needs are important to us and we are committed to providing the best possible service.
Many people have told us that we make a difference and they have said how much our help is appreciated. What you think and feel matters to us – we want to be sure that we are there for you and really helping you.
Please have a look at our services and see how they might be able to help you or someone you know.
Thank you to all our funders for their support; it is appreciated and is vital to our work and the difference we make together. Our key funders are Hampshire County Council, New Forest District Council and Big Lottery. A list of our funders can be found via this link.