At the Volunteer Centre we promote and support volunteering.
The Volunteer Centre recruits potential volunteers from all sections of the community and seeks to place them with voluntary organisations who are actively looking for volunteers to assist with their work.
The Volunteer Centre also offers advice, information and training to voluntary groups using or considering using volunteers. We also promote the work of organisations in the New Forest and their ever increasing need for more volunteers.
Working alongside voluntary organisations we promote good practice in working with volunteers, advocate the rights and responsibilities of volunteers and are available to discuss any topics relating to volunteering, covering such issues as insurance, expenses and volunteer policies.
- To promote and develop volunteering
- To provide a volunteering brokerage
- To enable participation in volunteering
- To provide advice, information and training for volunteers and voluntary organisations
- To comment and campaign on volunteering
How to contact us
Volunteer Centre Co-ordinator
Community First New Forest
First Floor Offices,
71 Christchurch Road,
Tel. 01425 482773 Fax : 01425 482666