Welcome to Community First New Forest
Search for Volunteering Opportunities in the New Forest
Read our September Newsletter
See the latest news for charities, voluntary and community groups in the New Forest.
Community First New Forest is a passionate charity that seeks to improve the quality of life for people and communities living in the New Forest District and surrounding districts.
Who we support:
- Voluntary and community groups and volunteering
- Older people and people with a disability
- Children, young people and families
We do this by:
- Providing support and advice to local voluntary and community groups
- Helping people to volunteer
- Delivering local services that help people with their needs
Our services include:
- Community support and development
- Volunteer Centre
- Community Transport
- Hire of mini buses to local voluntary and community groups
- Moped loans for young people
- Nightstop – helping homeless people
- Young Carers
All of our services will put you at the centre – your needs are important to us and we are committed to providing the best possible service.
Many people have told us that we make a difference and they have said how much our help is appreciated. What you think and feel matters to us – we want to be sure that we are there for you and really helping you.
Please have a look at our services and see how they might be able to help you or someone you know.
Thank you to all our funders for their support; it is appreciated and is vital to our work and the difference we make together. Our key funders are Hampshire County Council, New Forest District Council and Big Lottery. A list of our funders can be found via this link.